Create RESTFul Web Services with JAX-RS and Jersey
Most of the below code examples have been included in my video course: REST API with Java JAX-RS. Create and Deploy to Amazon Cloud. So you can learn how to build RESTful Web Service either by following the below tutorials or watch video lessons or even both! :).
- Create Jersey JAX-RS Project with Maven
- Jersey HTTP GET Example
- Jersey HTTP Post Example
- Convert Java into JSON and JSON into Java. All Possible Examples.
- JAX-RS @PathParam. Reading Path Parameters
- JAX-RS @QueryParam. Reading URL Query Parameters
- JAX-RS @HeaderParam. Reading Request Headers
- Add Spring Dependency Injection Support to a JAX-RS Jersey App
- Image Download in Jersey JAX-RS
- Persist Java Object in MySQL Database With Hibernate
- Load Properties File from WEB-INF in JAX-RS Jersey App
- Exception handling in a RESTful Web Service
- RESTful Web Service to save a new user in the database
- RESTful Web Service to Authenticate User and Issue Access Token
- Token-based Authentication example
- Test RESTful Web Service with JUnit and Mockito
- Add Jetty Maven Plugin to Your JAX-RS Project
- Deploy Web Application Archive(WAR) to Amazon AWS EC2 Linux Server
- Dependency Injection with HK2 in Jersey and JAX-RS
- Configure Spring Data JPA in Jersey 2 JAX-RS App
- Configuring JPA in Jersey 2 Web App
Testing RESTful Web Services
- Testing RESTful Web Service API with REST Assured
- REST Assured HTTP Post Request
- REST Assured Validate HTTP Status Code
- REST Assured GET HTTP Header Value
- REST Assured GET HTTP Response Body
- Validate Response Body Containing JSON
My Video Courses
If you did like the above video tutorials, then I hope you will also be interested to check my video courses. I do not have many but the ones I have, I created with all my heart and soul :).
Click here to check my video courses.