I am very happy to announce that my new view video course is launching soon. If you want to learn how to build Event-Driven Spring Boot Microservices with Apache Kafka, you do not want to miss this video course.
What you’ll learn
This video course is designed for absolute beginners, and the following topics will be presented assuming that you have no prior knowledge of Apache Kafka.
- What is a Microservice, and how is it different from a monolith application?
- What is Event-Architecture?
- Introduction to Apache Kafka and its Core components,
- How is Apache Kafka used to build Event-Driven Microservices?
- Starting and stopping Apache Kafka Server,
- Starting multiple Apache Kafka servers in a cluster,
- Apache Kafka CLI: Working with Topics,
- Apache Kafka CLI: Working with Producers,
- Apache Kafka CLI: Working with Consumers,
- Kafka Producer – Building Spring Boot Microservice,
- Kafka Producer: Acknowledgements & Retries,
- Kafka Consumer – Building Spring Boot Microservice,
- Kafka Consumer – Handle Deserializer Errors,
- Kafka Consumer – Dead Leter Topic(DLT),
- Kafka Consumer – Exceptions and Retries,
- Kafka Consumer – Multiple Consumers in a Consumer Group,
- and more…
Would you like a few video lessons?
I record new video lessons for this course daily, and I’m excited to share a preview with you soon.
If you want to access some of these lessons before the course’s official release, please provide your email address using the form below. I’ll send you a selection of lessons as soon as they’re ready.
Also, once this video course is available, I will email you a link to preview its entire curriculum.